Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ashley Stoddart Sailing Updates

Hello!

My Scottish Adventure begins tomorrow, hitting the airport in the early evening to reach destination Largs via Dubai and Glasgow. The Women’s Open Radial Worlds begin on the 9th of July and there are 6 days of racing, and then the Women’s Youth Radial Worlds are from the 19th-25th July.

They are being held from a small town in Scotland, on the West Coast called Largs.
The trip is getting exciting now that the assessment of school is finished for the term and things are basically packed.

Thank you to PSA for the support and contribution you have made towards my sailing in recent times. I am extremely excited about the challenges and adventures which await me in Scotland, follow my adventure with results on the links below to the home page.
Event Website: http://www.sailracer.co.uk/events/event-v22.asp?eventid=18438

Kind regards,
Ashley 
Ashley Stoddart
Member of the Australian Sailing Development Squad
Laser Radial